Jabra: Sound that’s engineered for you. Jabra understand what it takes to create best-in-class sound solutions reflected in products that are engineered for unsurpassed call and music quality.
About this product
- Portable conference speaker weighing less than 200g fully optimized for mobility and better conference audio.
- Simply connect via USB plug-and-play for your computer or Bluetooth for your computer and smartphone. Get a conference up and running in seconds.
- In-room coverage for up-to 4 people and compatible with all leading UC platforms.
- Crystal-clear conversations with the 360 degree omnidirectional microphone, built-in echo cancellation, call control and touch buttons.
- Winner of the Red Dot Design Award 2013 recognized as number 1 in sound quality (voice and music).
- Easy-to-use touch buttons able to interact with your smartphone voice assistant.
- Bluetooth range of up-to 30 meters.
- Up-to 15 hours battery life.
What's the difference between Speak 510 and 510+?
The Jabra Speak 510+ includes a LINK360 USB Bluetooth adaptor which resolves compatibility issues. The Jabra Speak 510 has Bluetooth built-in, but doesn't include the USB Bluetooth adaptor for use with devices such as Chromebook.
If you are using a standard laptop computer the original Jabra Speak 510 is recommended.
If you are using a non-standard device such as Chromebook the Jabra Speak 510+ is recommended to resolve compatibility issues with non-standard devices.